Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Fall Sketching

Greetings Fellow Sketchers!

It's been quite the weather in Madison for the past few months and I applaud any of you that made our sketch dates and kept up with your practice.

I've just returned from my own drawing expedition back east and had a great time sketching new places.






Just posted a couple meet-ups on our events calendar as we move to the cold weather coffee shop model. Our next meetup is at the Arboretum and I'm hoping to see you there.

Please remember to check times and days for sketch meetups as we go forward. I have decided to schedule only one per month and it could be Saturday or Sunday. Remember that you can come up with your own ideas and post them, especially easy on Facebook, we'd love to have your ideas.

In the meantime, stay creative

Ruth

1 comment:

  1. Great sketches, Ruth. I will be scheduling a couple Drink and Draws very soon and will post them on the blog calendar.

    ReplyDelete