Monday, September 11, 2017

USK Madison Share This Weekend

Hey I'm pretty excited, we're headed to the downtown Madison Library for a group share this weekend. Fall completely energizes me (yes I know it's technically summer, but I've moved on.)

I'm hoping those who were able to get to the BIG Chicago International Symposium will be sharing details of workshops, materials, and of course LOOONG walks. The weather was great though.

softcover Stillman and Birns, watercolor


I remember as I was at my own personal "Satellite Symposium" (well, my daughter came along) that same weekend. I'll bring that sketchbook along to share.

6 x 6 inch cover, corrugated cardboard with acrylic paint


Also coming is my annual Summer Sketchbook, one I make, family focused.

Slow summer for sketching? Bring your materials along and let's see what you have in your sketchbag...nothing better than seeing what you might have that I haven't seen yet. And, as always, there will be plenty of time to draw outside or inside at the library.

Sunday Afternoon, Downtown Library, first floor conference room....see you there!

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment