Friday, April 17, 2020

Hey, any sketchers out there?


Wow, it's a struggle to maintain the momentum, but I've been hard at work trying to keep up my daily practice. I gave myself permission to draw from resources - birds from the internet, photos I have...not my preferable way to work, but hey.

A couple things to share. One from Spain - I came back the end of March, a few I did out my windows...but you know, I'm kind of done with that. With the warming weather I will probably venture out to draw in solitude somewhere outside. Seems like an essential service to me.

Don't give up people, stay creative...whatever way you can

Ruth









2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth, I can see your post but no photos. I always love to see your work. Can you try again? Are other people having this problem or is it just my computer? Welcome back from Spain -glad you are healthy! Jan Tymorek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we see the sketches. Great reportage, Ruth.

    ReplyDelete