Thursday, March 12, 2020

Cancellation of Sketching Dates

We have decided that for the time being we are cancelling any indoor venue sketching dates due to the coronavirus emergency.  Hopefully as it warms up we can do some outdoor sketching but we will just have to wait and see.  Please check the blog calendar for updates. We hope everyone is well and stays that way!!

In the meantime I hope you will all keep urban sketching.  When the weather is bad or windy I often sketch from my car and it works.  You can find lots of good places in a car, too.

If you want to post sketches on the blog in the meantime you can email them to me: gwafer@gmail.com    and I will post them.

Anyone who is already a blog author can also post them on there by clicking on New Post in the  upper right corner of the blog page.  If you are not a blog author yet you just need to send me your gmail address and I can invite you to be one and then you can post any time.  Urban Sketchers just asks that your sketches relate to sketching your environment from life and not photos.

It would be great to see some more sketches on the blog.  Take care and keep sketching!!!  Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment