Monday, April 15, 2019

Indoors at Verona Public Library

Well anyone with any sense was indoors - it was 34 degrees last Sunday! Stubborn as usual , Kellen and I planned and dressed for (so we thought) a day of outdoor sketching.
I lasted 11 minutes. I'm pretty sure Kellen followed shortly thereafter.

yeah, it's spring in WI


And why not? Verona Library is a beautiful space with lots of window light. It was a peaceful gathering with 13 sketchers present. We were so glad to see Elsie again.



I had forgotten, of all things, my sketchbook. Luckily, just like Elsie, I carry my emergency one in the car, so all was well, if a bit tiny. I'm rather intrigued by my tiny three sketches which I glued into my book once I arrived home.



As I always say, a great afternoon, among like minded people.






Next time Lakeside Cafe, and please.....warm weather?

Happy Sketching
Ruth

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great group and hope to see you next in a few weeks. Maybe by June it will be warm enough to sit outdoors!

    ReplyDelete