Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Union Terrace

Wow, you can see I'm in summer mode, I saw these pics on my phone and remembered I wanted to share them with you!

July 8, on a warm Sunday, I biked down to Union Terrace on the lake. A gorgeous day with lots of people out and about.



Ran into fellow sketchers Helen (first timer) and Genie while I was starting my first sketch. Genie and I met up on the overlook.




On my way back to my bike I finally saw why I hadn't run into anyone else; they had smartly grabbed tables around the corner in the shade, so altogether, 11 productive sketchers took advantage of a beautiful summer day in Madison.




Next meetup is Olbrich Park along the lake. Meet by the beach near the pavilion. I'll be out of town, so if you go, please post.

Stay creative...
Ruth

1 comment:

  1. I hope to come to Olbrich Park so I can do a blog post for that one.

    ReplyDelete